The Therapeutics philosophy is based on the belief that the individual should have a strong desire to be drug free. The majority of Therapeutics clients are struggling to maintain typical lifestyles, which include strong family support mechanisms and gainful employment.
- Renew – to establish a strong sense of commitment to the principle of a refreshed approach to life.
- Revive – to bring back from a depressed, inactive, or unused state in to renew the mind.
- Restore – to give back the relationships and the mode of life that was lost.
- Analytical Foundation – establish a strong sense of the psychological and physical well being of the client by relying on statistical mapping.
- Four Period Recovery Plan – clients select a recovery plan that motivates adherence. Recovery plan periods range from 6 months to 3 years.
- Employment Enhancement – an active upward employment program will be utilized, whereby clients will be continuously introduced to job outreach.
- Performance Tracking – progress tracking to encourage adherence to program goals.
- Diet/Wellness Planning – nutrition and planning are a formal part of the recovery plan.
- Individual and Family Counseling – group counseling sessions that include peers and family members.